|Sep. 30th, 2006 @ 03:20 pm (no subject)|
So, I asked this question here before, and I posed it to a lot of the people I ran into and random people as well...these are the answers I've received, divided into male/female responses.If your boyfriend/girlfriend left his/her journal on his/her bed, but unopened, would you read it?
- Probably, yes
- Oh yeah, I'd fuckin copy that shit
- I'd read it if she left it under lock and key
- Hmmm, no. (i'd end up correcting all the errors in grammar and whatnot)
- hmmm...i'd be curious, definitely, but probably not.
- i'm a horrible, horrible person. Yes.
- probably not. actually, i can't say no, because curiosity would probably get the best of me
- maybe. i think one's personal thoughts are sacred, and if they choose to share them with you, that's something different.
- i think no. i'm 80% sure i wouldn't.
- no, because doing so would be a sign of doubt, which i don't do.
- no, because i'm a boyscout first and a horny boy second
- i'd feel bad, but...maybe just a look
- just a quick peek
- no, i don't like reading that much
- if i felt insecure about our relationship
- i don't know...it depends how far away he is...i wouldn't want to get caught
- yeah, i would
- not sure; probably not. if it were open, yes; closed, no
- hell yeah. curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought her back! i couldn't pass that up!
- nope. i would ask him.
- i would try not to, but i get pretty curious so i'd probably end up reading it or at least skimming over it
- yes, i would
- me? no
- I dunno, i think i would, actually
- i would wait for a nice gust of wind...or my hand...to casually knock it off the bed and then proceed to open it
- yes, i would
- i wouldn't be able to resist taking a look
- quite possibly